Living / Dining Room
7850 x 5577mm :: 25’9” x 18’3”
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
6865 x 4103 mm :: 22’6” x 13’5”
8232 x 2763mm :: 27’0” x 9’0”
2330 x 1760mm :: 7’7” x 5’9”
Lower Ground Floor
3760 x 3400mm :: 12’4” x 11’1”
3000 x 2713mm :: 9’10” x 8’10”
3000 x 2677mm :: 9’10” x 8’9”
3000 x 2590mm :: 9’10” x 8’6”
6000 x 3500mm :: 19’8” x 11’5”
These particulars are for guidance only. The details are intended to give a general indication of the proposed development and floor plans. We operate a policy of continuous improvement which may lead to plans and specifications being altered without prior notice at any time. Consequently these should be treated as general guidance only and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specified matters prescribed by any order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991. This document does not constitute a contract or a warranty. The contents above shall not form part of any contract.
- Private access road with electric security gates
- Highly energy efficient air source heat pump central heating system
- Underfloor heating to ground floors with underfloor heating/thermostatic radiators to all other areas
- A mixture of beautiful oak flooring and impressive ceramic tiling to main living areas
- Modern feature log burner
- Bespoke staircases with oak handrails and painted spindles and balusters
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Luxury fitted appliances throughout
- Choice of stunning handleless kitchens with granite and milestone worktops as standard*
- Luxurious contemporary bathroom suites with wall hung WC’s and designer basins
- Superb selection of Spanish ceramic tiling to all bathrooms*
- Extensive TV & telephone points throughout together with fitted TV aerial and satellite dish
- Electric remote control garage door(s) with additional undercroft to plots 2 & 3
- SSAIB approved intruder alarms with dig pad
- Morning and evening roof terraces with striking frameless glazed balconies
- Front and rear gardens with generous patios
- External lighting to front and rear together with security lighting within the development
*Choice from JHL selection and dependent on stage of construction
16 miles from M5
17 miles from A303
7 miles from Exeter City Centre
11 miles from Honiton
1.5 miles from Cranbrook Station (London – Waterloo)
12 miles from Exeter St. Davids Station (main line rail network including London – Paddington)
12 miles from Honiton Station
3 miles from Exeter Airport
69 miles from Bristol Airport
By Sat Nav
is a pretty village surrounded by beautiful countryside on the outskirts of the Cathedral City of Exeter. Within easy reach of the A30/A303/M5 and with excellent links to Exeter Airport/main line rail networks, it is an idyllic setting whilst offering superb commuting links.
With a very good selection of local primary and secondary schools, together with nearby independent schools and Exeter University only a 10 minute drive away, the village and surrounding areas have much to offer. The ‘Jack In The Green’ highly acclaimed fine food restaurant along London Road is a must and not to be missed.
Rockbeare offers a rural lifestyle with the opportunity to visit and experience the delights and temptations of city living. Exeter with its stylish and elegant shopping centres including major stores as well as designer boutique outlets, combines modern living together with outstanding architectural buildings steeped full of history.
The Counties of Devon and nearby Cornwall abound with glorious sandy beaches and the opportunity for surfing on the northern coasts, whilst on the south more gentler pursuits of walking, riding, sailing and boating, to name a few, are there to enjoy. The East Devon World Heritage Jurassic Coast famous for its rocks, fossils and landforms is a truly spectacular landscape.
Within close proximity are two National Parks, Dartmoor, one of the last great wildernesses of Southern England, and Exmoor offering many countryside walks and for the more adventurous enjoy climbing to the peaks of the various ‘Tors’. Bodmin Moor within Cornwall claim the ruins of numerous tin and copper mines.
The County of Somerset beckons with a wonderful day out exploring the Quantock, Mendip and Blackdown Hills together with even more of Exmoor National Park. With rolling green hills and amazing countryside it is not hard to understand why these areas have been designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.