5350 x 4750mm :: 17’6” x 15’7”
5025 x 4930mm :: 16’5” x 16’2”
5650 x 4150mm :: 18’6” x 13’7”
4175 x 3160mm :: 13’8” x 10’4”
4175 x 2380mm :: 13’8” x 7’9”
4205 x 3770mm :: 13’9” x 12’4”
4450 x 3620mm :: 14’7” x 11’10”
4560 x 4155mm :: 14’11” x 13’7”
3450 x 2625mm :: 11’3” x 8’7”
2380 x 2340mm :: 7’9” x 7’4”
- Choice of four plain colours for walls*
- Oak finished internal doors featuring stainless steel furniture
- Internal woodwork painted white
- Engineered oak flooring to entrance hall, kitchen, dining areas and conservatories
- Ceramic tiling to cloakroom and utility/boot room
- Choice of luxury fitted Kitchens*
- Choice of granite/silestone worktops*
- Stainless steel 8 function oven
- Stainless steel combination microwave oven
- Stainless steel 5 burner gas hob
- Alternative Rangemaster oven option also available* • Stainless steel canopy
- Full height fridge
- Full height freezer
- American style full height fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Fitted units, worktop and sink
- Fitted wardrobes to selected bedrooms (see plans)
- White designer sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Steel baths and walk-in showers
- Choice of Spanish floor and wall tiles*
- Full height tiling to bathrooms and en-suites
- Under-floor heating to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Chrome heated towel rails with electric back-up tobathrooms and en-suites
|Entertainment and Communications
- BT points in main rooms and all bedrooms
- SKY wired TV points in main rooms and all bedrooms
- Satellite dish and digital aerial
- NACOSS Approved intruder alarm with keypad to hallway and master bedroom
- Double glazed windows/patio doors with lockable handles
- PIR lights to front of the properties
- External lights to the rear of the properties
- LED downlighters to all kitchens and bedrooms (plus halls and landings where indicated)
- Halogen downlighters to bathrooms, en-suites and master dressing rooms
- Wiring for wall lights where shown
- Brushed chrome flat-plate light switches throughout
- Brushed chrome flat-plate electrical points to all
- ground floors, landings and master bedroom suites
- Mains smoke detectors
- Log burner with feature fireplace surround
- Mains gas central heating
- Thermostatic controls to each radiator
- Water tap for garden supply to front and rear gardens
- Exterior weatherproof electrical socket
- Electric garage doors
- Timber entrance gate
* Choice where stage of construction permits
Chardstock is set within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. With its thatched cottages, tumbling roses,
a village shop, cricket club, a primary school and two pubs – Chardstock is the epitome of an English village, a delightful rural retreat with a lively community and some great facilities.
Chardstock Stores and Post Office is open seven days a week and in addition to general supplies offers locally sourced produce including fresh meat, fresh bread and fresh vegetables.
The George Inn is an historic thatched pub right in the village centre and conservation area. Recently taken over, it is fast becoming a firm local favourite with good food, good beers and a roaring open fire to chase away the winter blues. The Tytherleigh Arms, just outside the village, is more of a gastro pub and has a sophisticated menu and fine wine selection.
The village itself also has a community hall and a number of lively clubs and societies, monthly walks and village activities. Village life revolves firmly around the shop, the school, the two pubs and St. Andrews Church.
Chardstock is only ten miles from Lyme Regis and the famous Jurassic Coast – Dorset and East Devon’s World Heritage site. The historic seaside towns of Seaton and Sidmouth are also within easy reach. Inland, the little town of Honiton – an antique hunters’ paradise – is fourteen miles to the north. There are several golf courses to chose from including Windwhistle, only six miles from Chardstock.
The Chardstones is right on the edge of the beautiful Blackdown Hills where there are walks, cycle routes and bridle paths in abundance.
Axminster, less than five miles from Chardstock, is a pretty market town on the edge of the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Overlooking the River Axe, it was originally famous for its world renowned, exceptionally fine carpets; its more recent acclaim to fame is River Cottage Canteen and Deli – Hugh Fernley- Whittingstall’s fabulous food emporium. River Cottage HQ, where courses and events are held, is less than ten miles from Chardstock.
In addition to a good selection of local shops and a Tesco superstore, Axminster has one of the few family-owned and run department stores left in the country, Trinity House has men’s, women’s and homeware departments, with plenty of good old fashioned service.
Axminster has a lively country market on Thursday mornings, a cottage hospital, the usual banks and an interesting museum. There is a leisure centre with a multi function sports hall and a full programme of activities. The Flamingo Pool has an indoor pool and one of the first public hydrotherapy pools in the country to be purified with ultraviolet.
The town has a good choice of primary schools and pre- schools, ranging in size from about twenty-five pupils to over one hundred. Secondary schools include a smaller than average community college with specialist status
for business and enterprise. The much sought after Colyton Grammar School, only six miles away, consistently maintains top position in the Devon schools’ league tables.