Kitchen / Dining Room
8600mm x 3042mm 28’ 3” x 9’ 7”
7419mm x 4139mm 24’ 4” x 13’ 7”
4120mm x 3666mm 13’ 6” x 12’
4666mm x 3585mm 15’ 4” x 11’ 9”
3649mm x 3073mm 12’ 3” x 10’ 1”
4477mm x 3084mm 14’ 8” x 10’ 1”
Cinema / Media Room
4208mm x 3649mm 13’ 10” x 12’
Unit 1 has no balcony and varies from plans shown. Please ask for details.
Master Bedroom / Dressing Room
7647mm x 4381mm 24’ 6” x 14’ 5”
(Unit 4 & 6 Handed)
|Jameson Homes is committed to creating outstanding homes at The Moorings, which will be sensitively designed and built to blend with the local environment. Their detailed specification ensures that only the highest quality fittings and finishes will be incorporated to create fine properties for you to enjoy.
- Choice of plain colours for walls from a selection of four colours*
- Four-panel internal doors featuring stainless steel furniture
- Internal woodwork and doors painted white
- Oak flooring to entrance hall, kitchen, dining room and cloak room
- Choice of luxury fitted kitchens*
- Choice of granite worktops*
- Stainless steel steam oven
- Stainless steel single oven
- Stainless steel gas hob with wok burner
- Stainless steel canopy
- Full size fridge
- Full size freezer
- Washing Machine
- Ceramic flooring
- Fitted wardrobes to selected bedrooms (see plans)
- White designer sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Choice of Spanish ceramic floor and wall tiles*
- Tiling to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Heated towel rails to all shower rooms and en-suites
|Entertainment and Communications
- BT points in main rooms
- TV points in main rooms
- Nacoss approved intruder alarm system with panic buttons
- Double glazed windows with lockable handles
- External PIR lights to the front of the properties
- Further external lights to the exterior doors and terraces
- Downlighters / spotlights in the kitchen and dining room, living room, hall, master bedroom, bathroom and en-suites
- Stainless steel electrical fittings in the kitchen and dining room, living room, study, hall and master bedroom
- Dimmer switch in living room
- Mains smoke detectors
- Feature fire in living room
- Oil fired central heating
- Thermostatic controls to each radiator
- Water tap for garden supply front and rear gardens
- Exterior weatherproof electrical socket
- Electric garage doors
- security entrance gates: Intercom
- Every home carries a Zurich 10-year warranty which is valid from the date of build completion or exchange of contracts, whichever is the later. This is not the same as the purchase date.
* choice where stage of construction permits
Standing on the banks of the Tamar and just over the boundary into Cornwall, The Moorings is only six miles from the centre of Plymouth City making it ideal for commuting to work, to schools, shopping, and entertainment including multi-cultural restaurants, a Vue cinema complex and the highly acclaimed Theatre Royal. In contrast to the bustle of city life, the spectacular coast and beautiful countryside of Devon and Cornwall are only a stone’s throw away.
The Tamar Valley itself is one of the most beautiful and historically significant areas in England with steep gorges, ancient woodlands and environmentally important wetlands. In 1995 the Tamar Valley was designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and it has since been recognised as a World Heritage Site. The quiet river is still navigable by boat as far as Morwellham, providing many irresistible opportunities for pottering about on the water. Plymouth Sound and the open sea are equally alluring with the pretty waterfront villages of Kingsand and Cawsand across the bay.
St. Mellion Golf and Country Club, just six miles from The Moorings, has two internationally acclaimed courses: The Jack Nicklaus Course which was heralded the finest in Europe when it opened in 1988, and the ‘old’ course which was first in the country to be designed by Jack Nicklaus. St. Mellion has a large Health Club and Spa with therapies for mind and body. The Aero Leisure Club offers luxurious swimming pools, sauna, steam room, gym and tennis courts.
The China Flete Country Club, is even closer to home, set in 180 acres it has an 18 hole championship golf course and a leisure complex which includes a 25m swimming pool, a well equipped fitness suite, a luxury beauty retreat with a steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. China Flete also has a very useful ‘fun’ zone with activities for children, a crèche and a pre-school nursery.
The Moorings combines the best of all worlds: city life, country pursuits and the proximity of two of the best Golf and Country Clubs in the region.